Tuesday, January 6, 2009
LUIS MONTEAGUDO'S METS NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE 2009 SEASON
10. Mr. Met -- I resolve to visit a specialist and find out why my head is so large.
9. Jose Reyes -- I resolve to try bunting for a hit at least once each game.
8. David Wright -- I resolve to rediscover the joy of the sacrifice fly when my team is trailing by a run.
7. Carlos Delgado -- I resolve to keep sipping from the fountain of youth.
6. Carlos Beltran -- I resolve to stay healthy for a whole year.
5. Ryan Church -- I resolve to avoid any concussions this year.
4. Daniel Murphy/Fernando Tatis -- We resolve that sharing is fun.
3. Omar Minaya -- I resolve to remember that I wanted a team built on youth, speed and agility.
2. Jerry Manuel -- I resolve to rediscover to win the manager of the year award again.
1. Johan Santana -- I resolve to win the Cy Young.
Posted by Gil Griffin at 11:23 PM